Ready to take your career in a new direction?
Work With the Best - Join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England, New York and Westchester Properties Sales Executives know their local neighborhoods and markets like no other, and they embody the company's core values of trust, integrity and respect. Amid the fiercely competitive real estate field, they stand out for their impressive depth of market knowledge, strong client customer service and are equipped with cutting edge industry tools. We welcome you to join us and become part of the rapidly expanding company and global network.
We’ve received numerous awards and recognitions including Hearst and Fox CT’s “Top Work Places” (2012 through 2016); We are ranked #2 in the world by Barron’s Most Respected Companies list; Ranked #4 in the world by Forbes’ Largest Public Companies list and Ranked #4 in the world by Fortune’s Most Admired Companies list.
“I would want to be associated with a company where the financial strength is unquestioned and where the name stood for quality.”
Warren Buffett, Chairman and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Why Become a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Sales Executive:
- We have over 1,800 Sales Executives in 58 offices across Connecticut, New York and Rhode Island.
- We are part of HomeServices of America, the 2nd largest full-service residential real estate company in the United States, which includes a global brand.
- Our network includes 42,000 agents and hundreds of offices across the United States
- We are guided by our core values: Authenticity, Service, Relationships, Empowerment, Growth and Compassion
- We have been named a Top Workplace by Hearst and Hartford Courant 2012-2016
- We stay on top of industry trends and continually launch cutting-edge industry tools.
- We offer a comprehensive on-board training program and continuing education program.
- We have an in-house Legal Counsel for all your real estate legal questions.
- Our highly qualified Executive Team is dedicated to your success.
- We give back through our company charity, The Sunshine Kids, an organization dedicated to helping kids with cancer.
Want to work with the best? Contact a local Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties or Westchester Properties office or Candace Adams, President/CEO, to get started with an exciting career in real estate.